It’s going to be another lovely weekend, with weather stretching into the high 80s on Sunday- which is going to be perfect for Berkeley Sunday Streets! If you haven’t been before, this is a must-do, particularly on what is sure to be one of the East Bay’s banner beautiful weather weekends.
Berkeley Sunday Streets will be occurring this Sunday, from 11am-5pm and takes place on Shattuck Ave for 17 blocks from Rose Street to Haste Street. Streets will be closed to car traffic to allow room for vendors.
This weekend will feature many events for the whole family, but a few highlights include:
- Vine Street Block Party in the Gourmet Ghetto, featuring a Beer and Wine Garden, food and live music
- Kitchen on Fire Cooking School— an open house and live filming for new video series
- For the teens and tweens in your family, a chance to make your own earrings and benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (between Lincoln & Virginia streets)
- Free yoga and Pilates classes
- Brewery tours at Triple Rock Brewery, along with live bluegrass music
- Kid’s craft activities at Habitot Museum
- A petting zoo in front of the Berkeley Public Library
And many, many more fun activities!
For a full listing of all Berkeley Streets events this weekend, please visit www.sundaystreetsberkeley.org. Which ones will you attend? See you there!